Friday, December 7, 2007

Thanksgiving Day...at Mombees!

What!? Gage is helping with the cooking???I can't believe my eyes!
Every year, we have a tradition of taking a picture with the cheese ball. A weird tradition...but thats what we do! This year for the first time, EVER, I missed Thanksgiving. Me and my sister,Tia, went to Amsterdam during that week for an Explorica convention. Mom and Min were kind enough to include us in the cheese ball picture anyways! We were there in spirit!
We called to say hello just as everyone was sitting down to eat. Joey took a picture of us talking on the phone. Then he made me feel bad by describing all the delicious food they were about to eat. We had vegetable soup and rice for dinner. Oh well...we were in Amsterdam! So there!
Joey did a great job documenting everything for me so I could include it in my scrapbook! It looks like everyone had a great day! I love Thanksgiving and it stinks that we missed it. But we had fun anyways!

2 comments:

Coartney Wright said...

I have been waiting to see your fun trip pictures!! We did really miss you this year but so glad you had so much fun! LUCKY!! Oh and what a fun tradition with the cheese ball!! But maybe your mom needs updates pictures of you and tia!! i think those are before you were married!! ha ha J/K!!

Alisa said...

I know! Those are high school graduation pictures!! Not good. I'm gonna put up some pictures of our trip today...hopefully.