Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fourth of July BBQ /Swim Party/ Birthday Party


For the Fourth of July we did something different this year. For the past few years we have gotten together with my side of the family so this year we celebrated with Joey's family. We had a BBQ at Granny and Pops house and had fun swimming and eating and eating and then we decided to eat. It was also Lexi's B-day so the kids got to hit on a pinata and LOADED up on candy. Thanks Nick and Coartney! My kids have been on a sugar high ever since! I finally had to hide the candy so they didn't go into a sugar coma. I think a fun time was had by all...even though the heat was unbearable! I must be getting heat sensitivity in my old age because I never remember whining so much about the heat as I have this year!

Delly thought it was pretty funny to swim with Papa Joe! That was a first for her!Thanks Cindy for bringing the poppers and other fun noise makers! We saw those in Sam's Club and Drey begged for them but I'm a mean Mom and wouldn't buy them. He was so happy that he got to explode things after all!

1 comments:

ducklips said...

Sounds like a fun fourth of July celebration. I love this holiday.

So would you like to take your pictures this week? How's Wednesday or Thursday sound? Let me know what works for you.