Friday, June 5, 2009

Robby Returns!


Yesterday, our nephew Robby returned home from his mission in Africa. It's hard to believe how fast time flies. It's been two years already! He looked so grown up...and skinny! Family and friends all gathered at Kim and Neal's house for dinner and dessert. Delly didn't even know who Robby was as she was only 1 when he left. I said "Delly, can you say Hi to Robby?" and she said "Who's Wobby?" It must be strange to leave for two years and come back and have everything different. The same but different.

Of course, Gage scoped out the cute girls and made their acquaintance. Delly thouroughly enjoyed the dessert counter. Cheesecake, cookies, M&Ms ...she was in heaven and mostly unsupervised. I'm surprised she wasn't sick later. I must confess I was a little sick later because I, too, was unsupervised at the dessert counter. Not good.

3 comments:

ducklips said...

Oh my goodness, how tall is Gage now? He looks so tall next to those girls.

senorharris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alisa said...

He's 5'10"!!! Crazy, huh?