Saturday, January 16, 2010

Disney On Ice

My girlies finally got to do something they've be DYING to do...go see Disney on Ice. Everytime the commercial would come on they would ask when we could go and I would always reply with a vague "oh yeah...that would be fun". Never committing to it but not dashing their hopes either. So when my mother-in-law called and said she wanted to go I thought we should just do it! We had plans to have a girls night out with dinner at Serranos with Aunt Kim and Cindy and Courtney and Lexi, Granny Harris and me and the girls. At the last minute, poor Lexi started throwing up so plans quickly changed. Courtney and Lexi didn't come and they gave their ticket to Drey. Drey was SO excited...he loves theatre and artsy stuff. I always tell him real men aren't afraid of music and dance. We didn't have time to go to Serranos (by the time we figured out who to give the extra tickets to and went and picked up Drey..we were running late) so we went to Elmers instead. That place sure brings back some high school memories!










We had an awesome night. It was late for a school night but the kids LOVED it! Definitely well worth it!


0 comments: