Friday, June 6, 2008

Disneyland Vacation

June comes so quick! It seems like we were just here, on vacation at Disneyland... and here we are again! I think next year we'll try something different, as fun as Disneyland is, it's time to do something else. We stayed at the Portofino Inn again this year because it's within walking distance and they have Kid Suites which have a separate room for the kids complete with TV and bunkbeds. It's great! The kids enjoy the pool, too, even though there's no diving allowed.Our first night we met up with Granny and Pop and went to the Pirates Dinner Adventure. What a treat that was! Papa Joe and all the kids got to go up on stage and participate in the show! Even Delly! It was so much fun! We were in the front row (which is probably why we were picked) so we had a great view!It's a family tradition to take a picture with the Indian. Joey has always done it with his family growing up so we just continued the tradition with our family. We have LOTS of pictures with "our" Indian! The first ride we went on was the Matterhorn. I waited with Delly and right when they were almost done with the ride, it broke. They sat here for quite awhile waiting for someone to come let them off. That's okay because I got this cute picture!

The girls LOVED the Alice in Wonderland ride! They wanted to do it again and again.....
We had a great time...the weather was unbeatable...78 degrees the entire time! It was perfect. It wasn't super crowded, nobody got lost or sick, we gorged ourselves on some delectable churros, we rode TONS of rides thanks to Ridemax (see my photo journal blog to find out more about Ridemax...it's wonderful!) And most important, we made tons of memories and got home SAFE and SOUND!


2 comments:

Kristi said...

Looks like you had so much fun! I love Disneyland. I read your journal and I too have an obsession with those chocolate chip sandwich things!
They have been my favorite treat for years! I wish I could eat
them more often:( We would love for you to come to Jason's graduation. We are having a party at 1:00 at Kathy's house after. If it's easier to just come to there that's great. We are having Olive Garden cater it! I know how much you love that!:) But whatever is easier on your family. Just let me know so I can get you a ticket if you want to come to the ceremony. I would love to see you!

BossyMommy said...

Ok, I know this is probably Alisa's blog--the mommies are usually the bloggers--but I'm stopping in to say hi to Joey Harris!! Joey--my sister stumbled on your blog from the Farnsworth's and she let me know she had found you. Your family is just gorgeous, and I can't get over how good your mom looks after 20 years! She looks the same as she always did!! Anyway, I'm in Sierra Vista now, with 4 kids myself. Hope you'll check out my blog and maybe shoot me an email bossymommy@cox.net. Here's the blog link: http://bossymommy.blogspot.com (are you seeing the theme here?) Anyway...it was nice to read about your family and to know you're doing so well. --Jacey (Walker) Reynolds