Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas at the Harris House

Just a few random pictures from Christmas morning.....we had a great Christmas and hope everyone else did too! If you will notice...in the picture above...Drey and Avery are HUGGING! Another Christmas miracle! They got along all day which made me extremely happy.


The girls got a mansion dollhouse this year. It has furniture and everything! I can't wait to play with it. I mean...the GIRLS can't wait to play with it!
I caught Delly eating Oreos before breakfast. I said "Delly! Oreos are not good for breakfast!" to which she replied "Yes dey are, mama! Oreos are berry good for breakfast!" She didn't know how I could say such a thing. Oreos are delicious! She has black remnants all over her lips in most of the pictures from Christmas morning.I got the one thing I wanted most this year and that's a Kitchen Mill wheat grinder! Score! I love it and can't wait to use it!
Joey got me some new workout clothes....is that a hint? Even if it is....I LOVE them!

On a sad note....we did have a drowning at the Polly Pocket Pool. Even with all my new nursing knowledge...nothing could be done to save Sally. A valuable lesson was learned. We no longer let our toys swim unsupervised.


5 comments:

The Young's said...

Looks like a fun Christmas for you guys! :)

I do have to say, that one of Morgan's gifts was some Barbie books. She was SO excited and then ran over to me and said, "Avery has this SAME book!"

ducklips said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope the grieving is not too bad. I'm glad you had a great Christmas otherwise, and I love that you got a shot of Avery and Drey hugging. Nothing beats those fleeting moments.

Britttany said...

Christmas at the Harris House looks like crazy and fun! I just saw your tag and love it... Chad says I do weird things in my sleep to, but I think you win with the whole leg thing! Haha.

Kristi said...

What a fun Christmas! I got a wheat grinder a few years ago and it's still in the BOX!..... Bad I know! I just never read up on how to use it. I think you need to share your skills with me! I Loved little Adelle's cute oreo face! Those eyes! Thanks for the Christmas book. Lacey and I have had so much fun filling it out. Hope you have a great New Year!

Stacy said...

There was no shortage of fun at your home for Christmas this year it looks like. If you need replacement Polly's, we have plenty:) I have the same Sacred Grove picture hanging in our home! Also, I got a grain mill for my last birthday and was way excited too!! Too funny.