Monday, December 15, 2008

Tagged By Brittany..

I was tagged a long time ago by Brittany. It takes me awhile but I eventually get around to things! Rules: Say 7 random things about yourself and then tag 7 people.... No laughing!

1. I love stormy weather. Especially lightning storms. The more violent the better.

2. My favorite smell in the WHOLE world is the smell of scotch tape. I love the smell and I love the stickiness. I hate the feel of other sticky things like maple syrup or sucked on candy but the stickiness of scotch tape is divine.

3. I drink WAY too much Diet Dr.Pepper.

4. I used to do strange things in my sleep. According to Joey, I used to stick my legs straight up in the air and act like I was peddling a bike. Mostly now I just laugh loudly in my sleep.

5. I'm obsessed with good dental hygiene. I drive my family crazy...especially the kids...because I'm always on them to brush their teeth. They'll thank me one day.

6.I need three surgeries but have been putting them off for years because I'm too chicken. I need my sinus cavities fixed, my carpel tunnel in my wrist fixed and my impacted wisdom teeth pulled.

7. I can't bring myself to squish bugs. No matter how small or big. I can't bear it.

Now...I tag Mindy AND Eric (thats right you BOTH have to do it..and you better say the toe thing because thats pretty random) Elise, Cindy T. (I guess now you have to start a blog HAHA!), Tia AND Justin, and BK!

4 comments:

ducklips said...

My favorite is the scotch tape thing. That is definitely the first time I've heard of that one.

Now I have to think of random things, hmm...

Kristi said...

I'm so glad you're FREE! You deserve a little time. I can do lunch on Monday. Does that work for you? Tuesday is the only day I can't. Just let me know. Can't wait to talk!

ducklips said...

I would love to have you steal Kas for a bit. I finish one secret mission, but have another. Let me know when is good.

I was actually hoping I could dump him on you tomorrow night during Chris' glass show. Unless, of course, you wanted to go, or it just doesn't work, then he can just hang at my moms.

dianadana said...

This was so funny! I'm still laughing about the scotch tape! I'm with you on the tooth brushing though!