Thursday, January 15, 2009

Nikki Gets Married!

Today our neice Nikki got married. She looked so beautiful! It's still hard for me to believe that she's old enough to get married!! She was just a little girl at my wedding. Everything was beautiful. The weather was gorgeous. The food was delicious. It was a great day.

Avery and Adelle thought Nikki was a princess! She did look like one...that's for sure!
Mr. and Mrs. Chad Wood.....

Joey was pimped out in his vintage suit. He actually NEEDED the cane. He has had a back injury for the past week and a half. The fact that he was able to get out of bed and get dressed and WALK around at the wedding was nothing short of a miracle! He was in a lot of pain but he made it through. Congratulations Nikki and Chad!

6 comments:

The Young's said...

Your family looks gorgeous! Glad that Joey was able to get up and be able to attend, despite being in pain. Hopefully he'll recover quickly!!!

HUGS!!!

Britttany said...

It was such a beautiful wedding. Plus Nikki did look like a Princess... I loved it. Your so good at taking pictures I always bring my camera and am lucky to walk away with 1 picture!

BossyMommy said...

Ok, Alisa, this is totally off the topic of your wedding post (congrats to your niece, by the way!), but I had a question for Joey but no email address for him! So you're my conduit. I was wondering if he'd heard about our Chandler High School graduating class being featured in that TV Land high school reunion show. So weird! Anyway, in case he's more out of the loop than I am (not likely) and wants to check it out, I'm sending you the link: http://www.tvland.com/prime/shows/highschoolreunion/season2preview/
I'd love to hear what he thinks!

BossyMommy said...

oh, p.s. JOEY--bummer 'bout your back. But I have to admit, hearing about it makes me feel a little younger than you. Hope you're feeling better.

The Wood Family said...

You always take really cute pictires ill have to get the disk from you to go get some of my own to have I love it. Have you seen all my other pictures? I just can't stop looking at them. And thanks to Joey i had some great music going thank you so much!!

sarah goodman said...

your kids look SO old...i can't get over how tall they are! we really need to get our kids together...i think they would have a blast...chat soon...