Thursday, January 15, 2009

Tagged Again!

I recently did this tag but what the heck...I'll do it again! Heaven knows I have enough random and strange things about me. RULES: List 7 random things about yourself and then tag 7 people.


1. I can't stand for people to touch my earlobes. I hate it. Joey used to nibble on my earlobes and it made me cringe. I eventually had to tell him I didn't like that. He still occasionally forgets and I just turn my head away until he gets the message.

2. Misspelled words and bad punctuation irritate me. I can't stand to read something that's written with no capital letters or comas or periods. It's called a run-on sentence people!

3. My new favorite treat is Peanut Butter M&Ms! They are heaven.

4. I'm missing one of my eye teeth. It just never grew in. My grandmother was missing the same tooth. It makes my smile look slightly crooked but it doesn't bother me enough to have it fixed.

5. Speaking of crooked... if I see a picture on the wall that is crooked I HAVE to make it straight. Even if I'm in someone elses house. It will bug me if I don't.

6. I like all kinds of music exept heavy metal. One of my favorite groups is called Il Divo. It's like modern opera. It's beautiful. When Joey and I were in Scotland a few years ago we saw them in concert on the top of a cliff at a castle! The fog was rolling in and we were up on this cliff in front of a huge castle listening to beautiful music! I will NEVER forget that moment!

7. I love hand-sanitizer.

I tag....well, last time I tagged people they didn't do it. So this time I tag....whoever wants to!

1 comments:

The Young's said...

You like Il Divo too?! I went to a concert they had here 2 1/2 years ago! :) I love them. Kevin got me one of their CD's for Christmas, which I didn't have.