Tuesday, October 27, 2009

50th Wedding Anniversary Celebration

This past Saturday was Joey's parents 50th Wedding Anniversary. We had a big party for them at their house to celebrate. Here's some pictures from the night..........

Does anyone else see the resemblance?
Cutting the cake...you can't see it really well but there's a picture on the cake of 50 years ago (to the day) of Joe and Nadean cutting the cake at their wedding reception. Cute, huh?















There was some great food including a table
that was LOADED with candy. Little bags were provided to fill up. My kids really tried to take advantage of that! I had to pull the reins on more than one occasion as I caught EACH one of my kids pouring huge scoopfuls of candy into a bag. I don't think so.


I was the designated photographer for the evening so when I took a break to eat Joey grabbed the camera and snapped some shots...mostly of me shoving food down my throat... and filling a bag FULL of candy! Busted! Good thing I'm the MOM and nobody took away my M&M's.
The party was a big success, mostly thanks to my two sister-in-laws and not so much because of me. Joey and I did make a video montage of pictures throughout the years that I'm going to try to figure out how to post. Don't hold your breath though....
HAPPY 50 YEARS!



3 comments:

August and Melissa said...

Robby is such a cutie! We should hook him up with my sister Brittney!

Alisa said...

I know he IS cute, huh? And nice,too. A good combination. I think he's dating someone but I don't know if it's exclusive or not. I'll find out for ya...

Stacy said...

Congratulations to them...50 years? Wow!!