Sunday, November 18, 2007

Family Pictures at the Temple

So we have had family pictures taken at golf courses, parks, front yards, on the side of the road and many other places but we have NEVER had a family picture taken at the temple!!! Until now. I really wanted to get one so we finally did. I think the last time we took pictures at the temple was on our wedding day! What better background? I think they turned out good...even though Delly drew all over her face with blue marker right before we needed to get ready and Avery fell in the grass and got grass stains on her pants and Gage has one red sock and one black sock on....what can I say....this is our family!




1 comments:

Coartney Wright said...

love them you guys are so great! i get my pregnany pictures done tomorrow and taking pictures of lexi for our christmas card this year also! i am so excited! love the pic.s!!