Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Painting with Delly


Every time I look at this picture it makes me laugh! My sister and I were re-doing the girls room. We were making stripes on the wall...which turns out is harder than it seems. Delly claimed the ladder for herself. It was HERS and she didn't like it one bit when I would get on it. She kept trying to push me off with her little elbow. It made me laugh...and it made the job even harder! Poor thing was neglected that day...you can see she is still in her nightgown and I think this picture was taken in the afternoon! Oh well... the room turned out cute!

4 comments:

Coartney Wright said...

she is so cute, i bet she is a fire cracker at home with you! so now you have to show us the room finished because i know it is awesome! oh and nikki has a blog now too nickentarwater.blogspot.com

Alisa said...

I'm not quite done decorating...still looking for the perfect curtains and we still need to get bunk beds. I'll post it when it's all done. The walls turned out great,though!

Stacy said...

Yeah, lets call her a "firecracker". I think that is a nicer word than we were calling her that day! :)

Nikki Tarwater said...

Hey! oh my gosh i just looked at Coartneys blog and you said you like layna yeah thats what i told her the other day that i liked that is so funny!