Sunday, November 11, 2007

Halloween...


Halloween this year was great fun...as always! I think Drey gets the most excited. I had purchased Adelle a cute witch costume, complete with the matching hat, and when it came time to put it on she threw the mother of all fits. She absolutely would not wear it no matter how much pleading I did. So she put on a Dora night gown instead. Not as cute, but she was happy. Avery went as Dorothy, Gage was the Burger King and Drey was Freddy or Jason or some type of mass murderer. Lovely, huh? We went to the Queen Creek festival and had so much fun! I don't know why there's dots all over my pictures but its really annoying.

1 comments:

Coartney Wright said...

so very fun! i havent seen your newly decorated home yet :( but i really want to! i looks great form those pictures!!