Sunday, September 28, 2008

Camping with Bommy and Grandpa


My brave parents took Gage and Drey camping last weekend. Drey has not stopped talking about how much fun they had and all that they saw and did! Here a just a few of the many pictures that were taken.....


Racing stick boats........



Gage looks like he had a good conversation with his Grandpa!
Drey is that my sweatshirt you have on!!??
That looks safe. That was safe, right?
Drey's favorite part of the whole trip was definitely the cave!

Gage was horrified at Grandpas choice of beverage! Frankly, I have to agree with Gage.Thanks Mom and Dad for taking them! And thanks for taking so many pictures. I think we should all go next time. I think the girls would love that cave,too. As soon as my schedule clears (in a couple years) we'll go!

0 comments: