Saturday, September 20, 2008

Catching up....

This weekend Joey's old mission companion came into town for work. Maybe I should say "former" and not "old"...anyways...Joey took Friday off of work and they spent Friday and some of Saturday catching up. It had been a couple of years since we last got together. Delly was only 6 months old last time, I think. She looks like she doesn't want to have anything to do with him in the picture but actually she walked right up to him and shook his hand and said "Hi, Ray." It was so cute! It was a short but good visit! We need to make our way up to Las Vegas to see him and his family next time. It seems like they always come down here so I guess it's our turn. I just don't trust Joey around roulette tables. Crazy things can and have happened!

1 comments:

Ashlee said...

Hi, I went to high school with you, but I was I think a year older. Ashlee Randall? ANyway, Joey teaches with my dad at Hamilton. Mr. Randall(spanish) I have been reading your blog for awhile now but never left a comment. I wanted to tell you I started selling Scentsy candles. Have you heard of them? Would you like to host a party for me, or just check out my web site and see if there is anything you would like. My website is www.scentsy.com/ashleedurham thanks, just let me now.