Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Labor-less day!

I love a free day! No school. No work. It was wonderful. I needed it so bad just to catch up on my life! This afternoon we all gathered at my parents house for Eric's famous homemade pizza. He had a new creation to wow us with ...Bacon Chicken Ranch pizza....Holy Cow! Delish! I ate entirely too much...I know...so not like me! I don't know what came over me because usually my self control is limitless! I think we all indulged a bit too much. Bommy bought the new Little Mermaid movie for the girls to watch. Avery especially was SO excited! She LOVES the Little Mermaid. Pretzels anyone??In gatherings such as this one...it's all about the games. We love to play games. I bought a new one that we tried out called Urban Myth. We also played some Speed Scrabble and Rummykub. Good times. Good times. Drey is the only one of the kids that likes to play games with the grown ups. He's good, too! He can school us all at Speed Scrabble. Of course, he tends to use words like "poop" and "barf" and "butt". What can I say? I'm doing the best I can as his mother!
Thanks Mom for letting us come over and trash your house! I just realized that I left without helping to clean up....whoops-a-daisy! I hope we get invited back.

0 comments: