Thursday, March 11, 2010

Robby And Elizabeth

Today was a big day for our nephew Robby and his beautiful new bride Elizabeth. It had been awhile since I attended a temple sealing and it was a beautiful one! It was weird for me to see Robby getting married, though! Robby!? He was just a little boy when I joined the family...like four or five. And now he's married? Time marches on...and makes me feel like it's all going too fast! Here are a few highlights of the day....

Aren't they just the cutest?!

At the reception they had a four piece orchestra playing and Delly and Lexi took the opportunity to get their dance on.
It was pretty hilarious. They were dancing right in the middle of the walkway and kept bumping into people but they were having so much fun I couldn't bring myself to stop them. Sometimes a girls just gotta DANCE! Their fun came to a screeching halt when Delly fell down during a particularly difficult twirl and leap and she scraped her knee and leg. That was it for the dancing.

We like our chips and salsa and bean dip in this family! Yes we do...
Avery was so excited to go and see Elizabeth in her "princess dress". It was a great day but an exhausting one. I wasn't feeling 100% and then throw in a midterm and two parent teacher conferences along with the sealing, luncheon and reception and by the end of it all I think we were all pooped. But I'm glad I got to see Robby and Elizabeth tie the knot and remember when I did it almost 17 years ago! I'm still glad I chose this boy.....

0 comments: