Friday, March 7, 2008

Future Model?












Is he a cutie or what??!! So my brother is a photographer...a GREAT photographer. In fact, one of his pictures is being used on the cover of a novel! Sweet, huh? Well, he wanted to use Gage as a model and here are some of the shots. I LOVE the one of his eyeball! Thats a great eyeball if I do say so myself. The name of the photo is "INTENSITY". Fitting, eh? I love how all the pix turned out! And my brother said that Gage was a perfect model. So if his pitching career doesn't work out he has something to fall back on!

10 comments:

Kristi said...

Cool pictures! What a talent Brandon has! You'll have to let me know what book it is. I'd love to see it. Gage you look great!

Stacy said...

Man, there must have been an awesome assistant helping to get such good pictures...:)

Alisa said...

Yeah- you can tell by just by looking that the assistant must be top notch.

The Rich-Ardos said...

very nice very nice....hey, who ever said that we had a blog?

Alisa said...

Hey- BK just told me that the eyeball pix won first place in a photo competition! Man! I make kids with great eyeballs!! I'm so proud!

ducklips said...

These are great. What an intense eyeball Gage has.

ducklips said...

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. Addie and Zo are just taking classes from the city at Snedigar Park. Whenever I remember I try to sign the kids up for something. We should totally have Antoinette and Avery take a dance class together next time around.

Coartney Wright said...

wow those are great pictures!! gage is so cute!!

Coartney Wright said...

by the way i love how you and your siblings talk back and forth over the blog! even though i bet you all talk like sisters do on the phone all day!! i love sisters they are the greatest!!

Kas Hird / Drey Harris said...

hey,tell gage that he is a siclops.