Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Life this week....

Avery's new haircut!! Joey was taking the boys in for a haircut and Avery begged to go, too. I was suprised she wanted a haircut because she has been trying to grow it to "be like a princess." I was happy because it's SO much easier to take care of when it's short! I think it's too cute!!













On Saturday, one of Joeys co-workers gave the kids this motorized little car. Oh boy! What a treat! For them and for me!! They literally played outside ALL day on Saturday (only stopping when it needed to be recharged) and they have played on it everyday after school until it was time to come in for dinner, homework, baths..ect. It's been AWESOME!! I would much rather have them outside playing than watching TV or playing the XBox!



Gage's ride was not quite as fun...but I appreciated it just the same! Thank goodness we have a kid old enough to mow the lawn! It takes forever!!!

A sight that is beautiful to behold....and then one that is not so much! I forgot how fun the terrible twos are!! She can throw one mother of a fit! And then you look at her sleeping so sweetly and can't believe it's the same child!

0 comments: