Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I bid thee farewell....

The long awaited moment has arrived! We're getting ready to leave for our trip to Greece and Turkey! Turkey? What's in Turkey? I have no idea but we're gonna find out. We're actually not leaving until EARLY Thursday morning but I have a list two pages long of things I need to get done today and tomorrow, so I thought I better make my farewell speech now before I forget!

FIRST and FOREMOST.....I have to say a big humongous THANK YOU to Mombee, Grandpa, Granny Harris, Papa Joe, Mindy, Eric, Sadie, Dean, and Zane for taking in our little hellions, I mean sweet children. Without you all, we wouldn't be able to be world travelers. Thanks for acting like you LOVE to do it and it's not a burden at all! No really, thanks for not giving the guilt trip!

Joe and Nadean- Have fun in San Diego! If you end up going to Sea World, don't let Gage play the basketball game first thing because he will WIN and then you'll end up carrying a GIANT Shamu all over Sea World for the entire day! We learned this the hard way..... Thanks for everything! I have the greatest in-laws ever!

Min- Avery and Delly can't wait to have the LONGEST "princess sleepover" ever! Feel free to come over and raid my closet while I'm gone! (I'll never know)

Mom- Thanks for having Delly potty trained by the time I get back! I REALLY appreciate it! Ha ha!

If you can, post pix on your blog, Min. I'm sure the cruise ship will have internet so I will try to post pictures,too. If not, you can always read the Tour Diary on explorica.com... our tour guide will be posting pictures and writing about what we do each day. Click on "Search for a tour diary" and then the code is harris-7050.

Love you guys! Thanks so much! I have the greatest family ever! I can go knowing that they are in the best hands and that everything will be okay here! Hasta luego!!

4 comments:

The Rich-Ardos said...

Have a great time on your trip and don't worry about your little hellions...I mean angels. I will treat them like my own. Oh wait, that won't give you any comfort...I will treat them better than my own!

Kristi said...

Wow! Greece and Turkey! I can't wait to see pictures and hear about all your "adventures"! Be safe!!

Mombee said...

Potty trained? Hmmmm....... okay, but I don't think the engineer is going to like it. Have fun!

Alisa said...

He won't mind. Just don't let her near his big brown chair!!