Monday, February 18, 2008

Book Tag...

So Elise tagged me....I've actually never done a "tag" before so hopefully I do it right. This is a fun tag because it's a book tag and I LOVE reading. Theres nothing else that I would rather do than sit down in my comfy chair, with a yummy diet dr. pepper close by and read a great book. If it's raining outside and I have a warm blanket to read under...thats the best!!! Anyways, here are the rules:

1. Pick up the nearest book (one of at least 123 pages)
2. Open the page to 123
3. Find the 5th sentence.
4. Post the next 3 sentences
5. Tag 5 people.

I have a "to be read" pile of books on my bookshelf as well as a "recently read" pile. I chose from the recently read pile...I love this book! It is called Silent in the Grave by Deanna Raybourn.

I set the cup down with a crack. "You admit you deliberately gave me something-some sort of truthfulness potion-to get information?"
"Truthfulness potion? Really,my lady, your penchant for sensational novels is deplorable."

The second in the series...Silent in the Sanctuary... is equally wonderful. I have both books if anyone wants to borrow them! I tag Nikki, Drey, Kristi, Tia and Justin.

3 comments:

ducklips said...

Ooohh, what an intriguing sounding book. I love hearing about new books.

Would you like to join our book club? Check it out on my blog. It is under "check it out" then click on book club.

ducklips said...

Spelling is not required, thank goodness. As long as you can read you’re in. I think our next meeting is going to be on Monday the 25th after kids are in bed (about 8:30). I think we are going for Paradise Bakery too. If you need the book let me know and you can borrow mine. It’s Eat, Pray, Love.

I’m so excited you want to join us.
Oh yeah, Art Masterpiece is 2/29 (Friday) @ 9:45.

Kristi said...

Alisa you should know me better! I haven't read a book since english class 15 yrs. go! It's just not my thing. I wish it was.. I will try to do the tag thing but if I don't don't be mad:)