Tuesday, February 5, 2008

GAGE AMMON


Gage didn't like my previous post...so I thought I would mention some things about Gage that are GREAT!! Gage's teachers have always told me how respectful and polite he is. Recently, his teacher called to tell me what a "pleasure" he was to have in class and that he was a leader to the other kids. He has NEVER been in trouble at school... not once! He is so responsible...I can trust him to babysit, change diapers, run into a store to buy me something while I wait in the car, the list goes on and on. I can't say enough good things about Gage. Anyone who knows him knows what I'm talking about. One thing that is really special about him is his testimony. Gage has tried to teach every single one of his non-member friends about the gospel. He has tried many times to give away a Book of Mormon. He is always told "no, thanks" but he keeps trying to set a good example. I think it's no accident that his middle name is Ammon. So for all these things and more, I will put up with a little barf in the vacuum cleaner! Love you Gage!

7 comments:

Justin said...

wow! that kid can lay down a guilt trip can't he. how bad did he make you feel for you to say such nice things about him?

Alisa said...

He made me feel bad. Now I know...I should vent in my journal, not the blog.

Stacy said...

Now all your other kids know the answer to "Who does Mom love more?" Heheh :)

Stacy said...

And I love your new header. Cute!

Alisa said...

I know. Now I need to write about Drey...sheesh.

Anonymous said...

He's a great kid...of course!

Anonymous said...

I would love to have that close up shot of Gage on display life size in my home. I would really be proud to show him off. I would love to put him on display in my room as well to have him around to walk up to and kiss on whenever I wanted. He would definitely get tons of kisses, especially late in the evening when I am winding down and getting ready for bed!