Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!!!




So 15 years ago, today, Joey proposed to me at the Star Video in Thatcher, AZ. I said "No".....Long story, but I think it all worked out okay! After all, he eventually was able to convince me that he could never love anyone like he loves me and after two long weeks, I agreed to take the plunge with him! Don't let him tell the story...he exaggerates terribly! So on Valentines day we usually just write each other a love note and go to dinner...but this year Joey went all out and got me a new camera!!! I'm so excited to be able to take pictures again and not see spots all over!!! It's a Canon Elph ( which Joey tells me is a good one..I don't know) so now I'm a little nervous to have such a nice toy. We all know I can't be trusted with nice things! I did flush my cell phone down the toilet not too long ago, after all. It was an accident!!!.....anyways.....I LOVE the new camera!!!! I feel a little sheepish that all I got him was a love letter and a salad from Jack in the Box for lunch!! He's the greatest husband in the universe!! I love him!!!!! So I had to charge the battery for a few hours and when it finally was ready, little Miss Delly Button refused to cooperate and pose for me so I could try it out! Usually, she loves to be in front of the camera but today she was feeling rotten I guess. I snapped a couple, but theyre not really cute of her. Finally, the kids got home from school and I had some more cooperative subjects to practice on. I'm still getting the hang of it...it has a lot of bells and whistles...but I know I'll love it!!!! Thanks, baby!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I first visited your blog, but my antispyware said that he is infected with an unknown virus.
I deleted the virus through this AntiSpyWare.
The virus does not manifest itself but gradually destroys information on the computer.

ducklips said...

Congratulations on getting a new camera. Way to go, Joey!

Ok, now I have to hear the story of your engagement. I'll let you tell because I know the way guys embellish and once they tell the story the way they like it, it will never go back to the original.

My dad has always said,"Never let the truth get in the way of a good story."

Coartney Wright said...

love it, love it! i love hearing that story over and over agian. i am so glad you said yes you are the best ever!!! happy love day to you guys!!

Stacy said...

Yay on the new camera! That is the same as mine and I love it. What is with your comments? Are those viruses? I didnt click them just in case. :)

Alisa said...

I don't know. I took off word verification and I think thats why. I just put it back on so hopefully I don't get anymore random comments.

Alisa said...

I don't know. I took off word verification and I think thats why. I just put it back on so hopefully I don't get anymore random comments.