Monday, February 25, 2008

I LOVE my new camera!!!

I love having a new camera to play with! It's so fun!! Here are some random pix that we took.
Some of you may have noticed that Joey is looking HOTTER than usual. About 3 months ago, he decided that he was going to lose 25 pounds. I didn't really take him seriously because 1-I didn't think he needed to and 2-he has said that before but not done anything about it. So when he quit drinking Dr. Pepper...I was SHOCKED! I never thought I would see the day! Then he started dragging me out of bed at 5:30a.m. to go to the gym and workout with him. Not my favorite time of the day to exercise but I was trying to be supportive! Every day I hear this question "How many calories in this?" about 10 times! So here we are 3 months later and Joey has lost a whopping 20 POUNDS!! Five more to go! He's so dedicated! And lookin good... I'm in a position to know!!

One of the best things about having a functioning camera is being able to capture the random daily moments that are precious to me. I used to not bother to grab the camera because I knew there would be spots all over the picture or it would be blurry. But now I grab my camera constantly! Love It!! So, one of the MANY cute things my girlies do is after bathtime, at night, before they get their nightgowns on, they have to get their "blankies" and get under the covers and "snuggle up" with each other until they get warm. I love to see them cuddle with each other. It melts me.



Playing outside in the leaves! They were having so much fun!!

My brother and his wife came up from Tucson last weekend and spent Saturday just hanging out and letting the kids play. Delly LOVED her little cousin Joslin. She just wanted to hold her and love her up! It was so sweet...and unlike Delly! Usually she doesn't like any other babies getting all the attention!

2 comments:

Britttany said...

thanks for the sweet comment... (you can blog stalk my blog anytime :) fun family pics... i have never seen that crazy side of joey before! haha. you have a beautiful family, joey and you seem like such a fun, happy couple!

Coartney Wright said...

GO JOEY!! and now tell me how do I get that kind of modivation? as i am chugging a Dr. Pepper!! hehe anyways thanks for all the playlist info. sorry i thought it would be like a draga ns click sort of thing that was a lot of info to give me but thanks so much i did it!!! thanks again your the best and i love checking out your family pictures!