Saturday, May 3, 2008

My fruit basket is FULL!

Okay. I just have to spread the word about something that is making me SO happy! I found out about this Food Co-op from my friend Elise. It's called Bountiful Baskets. ( see my link on the sidebar) It's WONDERFUL! For $15 dollars you get a laundry basket FULL of fresh fruits and veggies. Maybe you haven't noticed but produce is expensive! Especially when you have kids that devour fruit and veggies like mine do. So every other Saturday you just go pick up your basket full of yummy good stuff. I brought it home and literally FILLED my fruit basket AND the veggie bins in the fridge. Both were empty because I hadn't been shopping all week. Drey saw all the good stuff and said "Wow! Can we have a fruit and veggie dinner tonight?" That might be kind of fun actually! We'll see. So check it out. It's a great deal!

4 comments:

The Rich-Ardos said...

OK, I admit it...I have fruit basket envy! Count me in.

Coke and Diet Coke, huh? Interesting.

Alisa said...

Don't judge me monkey.If the top shelf of the fridge was in the picture you would see a crapload of Diet Dr Pepper and Coke Zero. We have a problem. Maybe you should do an intervention.

Alisa said...

That would be the funniest intervention ever! A whole bunch of pots calling the kettle black!

ducklips said...

I'm so glad you liked the coop. I love it. This morning while I was in the shower Stephen cut up apples and watermelon for breakfast. Ok, I have to admit I bought the watermelon at safeway, but only because Addie needed it for class.