Monday, May 5, 2008

To all the Beecrofts/Richards/Cox and Harris Families

Hey all you party peeps. As we discussed last night at dinner, I have put a poll on my blog so we can make Sunday dinner preparations a little more organized. Please vote on what you want to eat that night. Nobody sent me any suggestions so I just came up with some that sounded good to me. Don't forget to vote! If you don't bother then we will be tuning a deaf ear to any and all complaints and/or grumbling. I have the poll set to end Saturday but do you think we should end it Friday night so that we know what we are doing by Saturday morning when most of us go to the grocery store? I think it will be a good thing. Tucson Beecrofts are welcome to vote, too but that means you have to grace us with your presence on Sunday evening...and you get a food assignment, too.

6 comments:

Mombee said...

I think that we should end the poll Thursday night. Then we have Fri and Sat to get and or prepare whatever we need to. Saturdays are just too much sometimes. It's my opinion - does it count?

Alisa said...

Um...yes your opinion counts. I'm pretty sure you're the boss. I'll change it to end Thursday and then we can divide up assignments.

The Rich-Ardos said...

Oh no, Mom has tender feelings...I can tell. Ending Thursday night sounds great to me. One problem...I exercised my right to vote but Eric has a different opinion (surprise, surprise). It will only let me vote once...any suggestions?

Alisa said...

I think you can only vote once per day. Tomorrow you can vote again. I think. I'll look into it. I've never used this feature before.

Alisa said...

I figured out how to allow voters to vote multiple times but since people have already started voting it won't let me change it. Now I know for next time. Just tell Eric to leave a comment and we'll take him into consideration. Unless he picks something we don't want...

Alisa said...

I fixed it so you could vote for more than one thing but it erased the previous votes. So everyone needs to vote again. Sorry!!! I just like to make things as complicated as possible.